Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Scribing incoming!

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

Alethia

Advanced Member

• Guild Leader
  • 734 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Our first questions went out with the Quiz the Guild a few weeks ago, here is a more detailed follow up to do with the scribe.  Please put info in here this week.

Through talking to various guild members and others in guild leadership it makes sense with our limited resources, and being able to see what is needed more for guild resources than scribe source on any given day, that I be the first official scribe.  When we choose who will be next, they can get started refining the materials I need that no longer give me experience to start on their level up journey so we can have a line of people working together maximizing the gain within the guild.

Click here to fill in the form!

Coming up soon there will be updates of what is coming up as things people can keep an eye out for if they want to contribute to the hall.  Thing that are not yet able to be deposited in the treasury, but they soon will be with the plan for the weeks ahead.  Most of these updates will likely be in the announcements channel on Discord as it is an easy place to share info in a timely fashion to many people.
If you have not joined us on Discord, please check it out or ask us for help.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:29 AM

Lawrichai

Advanced Member

• Squire
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Main Character:Night Ishtar
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Hail to the First Scribe!
May her pen never fail her!

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Sly Silver Fox

Advanced Member

• Marshal
  • 234 posts
  • Main Character:Sim P Lee Dangerous
  • LocationGermany

Or run out of Paper...Which happened to me, but that is another Story:)

Cheers.....Sly

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users