Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

In with the new and out with the old.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:45 PM

Douglas

TWIC!

• Guild Leader
  • 94 posts
  • LocationMiami

Hey Everyone! Well I have some good news and sad news. Normally folks like to get the sad news out of the way so I’ll begin with that first. Now brace yourself, it’s gonna blow your socks off, nah not really…but I do hope you are gripping onto something cause what i’m about to tell you will shatter your very existence and what you believe which is real truly isn't. I Douglas, will be stepping down from leadership. My reign in the guild is sadly coming to halt. Why? some might ask? Well I could say my job has been keeping me busy since Halloween.Plus with going back and forth from Miami to Chicago, there are just times I can’t keep up and my only ways of being on track with everything is through Discord. Aside from everything else, I want to thank everyone who followed my lead and I hope I was actually of some sort of leadership to you all :). I’m not totally going away, (you can’t get rid of me that easily!) I’ll still be around to torture low lvl agony member into high lvl fractals.

Now let's bring in some good news! I’ve searched far and wide, and I’ve even traveled to the harsh marshes and heat of the humid swampland to find the perfect replacement for me. I met this person 3 years ago, and since they became a member of this guild I knew I would be very close friends with him. We’ve been through many things throughout the years and I know I have found the perfect replacement. Him and his “brother” (hahahahaha never gets old) work perfectly side by side (with some bickering aside while they don’t use push to talk) and have shown their true interest for the guild. He's even the mastermind whose set up this amazing server on Discord for us to communicate even when we aren't logged into the game. I know with him helping lead the guild with Alethia and Connor, you all are in perfectly safe hands. So without further ado I would like you all to meet you new co-leader of Descendants of Honor. Xorin. See you all in game and…( I’ll steal a page from Scotzilla WHY NOT!!!) “I love (kill) each and everyone of you” ;)

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:54 AM

Lawrichai

Advanced Member

• Squire
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Main Character:Night Ishtar
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

:Brains:

You can bug me anytime for Fractals, I need to get more serious fractaling done anyway ;)

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

Landrax

Advanced Member

• Knight
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Main Character:Landrax

TLDR.

How could?  Some thing.  So fair. Be so cruel?

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:16 PM

Ecobahn

The British Are Coming!

• War Council
  • 323 posts
  • Main Character:Amelia Bellefleur
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

THE END OF AN ERA!

Congratulations Xorin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) 

Posted Image

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:20 AM

Cathie

Advanced Member

• Knight Warden
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Main Character:Guzel Avci
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

You done good sir.  Thanks for all the hard work and congrats Xorin.

Posted Image

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Xafron

Advanced Member

• Knight Warden
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Main Character:Avitus Shadowclaw
  • Location...Tyria?

So without further ado I would like you all to meet your new Emperor of Descendants of Honor. Xafron.

Words can't begin to express how pleased I am.  

Darth_Palpatine.jpg

vkkmOTL.jpg

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Xafron

Advanced Member

• Knight Warden
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Main Character:Avitus Shadowclaw
  • Location...Tyria?

My first act as Emperor will be to hunt down all the dirty Luxons.

vkkmOTL.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users